Mktg 351: Marketing Principles
Basic principles and practices of marketing. This introductory course provides an understanding of the scope of marketing and its environment, social responsibility and ethics in marketing, the elements of the marketing mix-product, price, promotion, and distribution, how consumers make decisions and how to research and identify target markets.
- Junior Standing Required
- Business, Accounting, International Studies Major, Manufacturing Emphasis, and Business Emphasis students only, or by special permission of the Dean's Office.
- Pre-requisite: 54 Completed Hours.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Mktg 351
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Mktg 351
- Lecture: Correspondence for Mktg 351