G E 421: Geological Engineering Design
Geological engineering design by the application of rock mechanics, soil mechanics, geology, geophysics, remote sensing, and hydrology to geological and engineering problems. The taking of the national Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) examination is a requirement of this course.
- G E 420: Subsurface Site Characterization (Minimum grade: C)
- Co-Requisites: Co-Req G E 540 or C E 431 or G E 440
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for G E 421
- $150.00 when booked for:
- Fall, Second Fall, Winter, Spring, First Spring, Second Spring, May, Full Summer, First Summer, Second Summer, August 2016-17
- Fall, First Fall, Second Fall 2017-18