Engr 340: Engineering Geology
Introduction to properties and mechanics of earth materials: rock, soils and groundwater. Weathering and soil-forming processes. Geophysical methods. Hazards including mass wasting, subsidence, expansive soils, floods and earthquakes. Earth dams and dam foundations.
- Chem 105: General Chemistry I (Minimum grade: C)
- Co-Requisites: Phys 211 or Phys 213
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for Engr 340
- $125.00 when booked for:
- Fall, Second Fall, Winter, Spring, First Spring, Second Spring, May, Full Summer, First Summer, Second Summer, August 2016-17
- Fall, First Fall, Second Fall 2017-18