Engr 310: Engineering Analysis I
An introduction to linear algebra: systems of linear equations, eigenvalues and eigenvectors. An introduction to numerical methods, including engineering applications. An introduction to concepts in probability theory and statistical methods. Computer-based solutions will be included in all topical areas.
- Math 262: Unified Calculus & Analytic Geometry II
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Engr 310
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Engr 310
- Lecture: Study Abroad for Engr 310
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours
- $0.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours