Ch E 452: Product and Process Development
This course seeks to reinforce skills and experiences for chemical engineering students through the development and management of chemical- based products and processes.
- Ch E 451: Plant Design I (Minimum grade: C-)
- Ch E 317: Process Fluid Dynamics and Heat Transfer (Minimum grade: C-)
- Ch E 449: Process Design (Minimum grade: C-)
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Ch E 452
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.