NHM 483: Applied Experiences in Dietetics
Development and implementation of selected dietetics and nutrition- related activities in a variety of professional settings.
- NHM 410: Medical Nutrition Therapy I
- NHM 363: Foodservice Procurement
- Writ 250: Advanced Composition
- Instructor Approval Required
- Lab: Laboratory for NHM 483
- Lab: Hybrid Lab for NHM 483
Nutrition and Hospitality 3
- $35.00 when booked for:
- Fall, Second Fall, Winter, Spring, First Spring, Second Spring, May, Full Summer, First Summer, Second Summer, August 2016-17
- Fall, First Fall, Second Fall 2017-18
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.