Ent 486: Family Business Management
This course focuses on the opportunities and the problems characteristic of family businesses: creating new businesses, maintaining existing businesses, management succession, transfer of ownership, mixing family and business roles, family conflicts, personnel issues, non-family employees, innovation, transgenerational wealth creation, and the use of outside advisers.
- Accy 201: Introduction to Accounting Principles I
- Accy 202: Introduction to Accounting Principles II
- Pre-requisite: Mgmt 371 or GB 370 (C min).
- Lecture: Lecture for Ent 486
- Lecture: Web Based Lecture for Ent 486