MDS 499: Multi-Disciplinary Studies Capstone
The Multi-disciplinary Studies Capstone provides senior MDS students with a culminating educational experience. In this course, students will reflect on their undergraduate experience, take stock of what their educational journey has taught them, and look ahead to what comes next. The course is designed to help students successfully leverage the knowledge and experience gained through their multi-disciplinary major toward achieving their personal goals. The semester is built around a final portfolio project in which students will explore their own educational pathways, share and reflect on signature work from their three minors, and demonstrate preparedness for their next steps.
- Senior standing required.
- Pre-requisite Multi-disciplinary studies majors
- Seminar: Seminar for MDS 499
- Seminar: Web-based Seminar for MDS 499
- Seminar: Compressed Video for MDS 499