Phcl 662: Advanced Physiology
Physiology of those systems, organs, and physiological mechanisms of special significance to pharmacology, including a comparative cross-species emphasis for selected organ systems.
Prerequisite requirements for this course may also be satisfied by consent of instructor.
- Phcl 361: Anat/Physio-Human Body (Minimum grade: C)
- Phcl 362: Anat/Physio-Human Body (Minimum grade: C)
- Phcl 363: Lab Human A & P I (Minimum grade: C)
- Phcl 364: Lab Human A & P II (Minimum grade: C)
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for Phcl 662