Accy 525: Professional Report Writing
Intensive practice in professional report writing for accountants. Principles emphasized include analysis of audience, organization of ideas, clarity, conciseness of presentation, and correct grammar. Formats include memos, research reports, business letters, and other types of written communications used by accountants in practice.
- Accy 304: Financial Accounting II
- Prerequiste: Junior standing (60 hr).
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for Accy 525
- Lecture/Lab: Accountancy Internship for Accy 525
- Lecture/Lab: Compressed Video for Accy 525
- Lecture/Lab: Hybrid Lecture/Lab for Accy 525
- Lecture/Lab: Web-based Lecture/Lab for Accy 525