Accy 514: Managerial and Budgetary Control
Work of the controller, with special emphasis on the construction, control, and interpretation of accounts. Budgets of various kinds; recent CPA problems dealing with budgeting; ends in costing based on standards in manufacturing industries, setting standards, measuring actual costs against standards, and disposition of variances.
- Accy 202: Introduction to Accounting Principles II (Minimum grade: C)
- Prerequiste: Junior standing (60 hr).
- Lecture: Lecture for Accy 514
- Lecture: Study Abroad for Accy 514
- Lecture: Web Based Lecture for Accy 514