Accy 309: Cost Control
Job-order cost accounting, accumulation and allocation of factory overhead, fundamentals of process costs, and by-products and joint products.
- Accy 202: Introduction to Accounting Principles II (Minimum grade: B)
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Accy 309
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Accy 309
- Lecture: Web Based Lecture for Accy 309
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.