Liba 102: First Year Seminar
This course is a seminar restricted to first-year students. Topics will vary among sections. Emphasis is placed on the development of students’ writing, oral communication, and critical-thinking skills. Students may receive credit for both Liba 102 and Writ 102.
- Successful completion of DS 098, if required.
- Engl 101 or Hon 101 or Writ 100 or Writ 101
- Lecture: Lecture for Liba 102
- Seminar: Web-based Seminar for Liba 102
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours
- $0.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours