Thea 473: Basic Tailoring
Introduction to basic tailoring techniques, including practical alteration and construction experience.
- Thea 272: Introduction to Costumes for the Stage (Minimum grade: C)
- Thea 273: Costume Construction (Minimum grade: C)
- Thea 277: Introduction to Patternmaking (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Laboratory: Laboratory for Thea 473
Theatre Arts 8
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.