Soc 315: Leisure and Popular Culture
This course will survey contemporary theories of popular culture and
provide critical analysis of various aspects of popular culture such as
music, television, fast food, fashion, theme parks, advertising, malls,
tourism, recreation, shopping, and the Internet.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Soc 315
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Soc 315
- Lecture: Web Based Lecture for Soc 315
- Lecture: Study Abroad for Soc 315
- Lecture: WEB Washington Internship for Soc 315
- Lecture: WEB New York Internship Experience
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.