Soc 307: Urban Sociology
The city as the nucleus of modern industrial society; its institutions, populations, ecology, and problems.
- Soc 101: Introductory Sociology I
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Soc 307
- Lecture: Web based Lecture for Soc 307
- Lecture: WEB Washington Internship for Soc 307
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Soc 307
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.