Soc 301: The Family
The American family as an institution and a group of interacting persons; the nature and problems of courtship, husband-wife, and parent-child relationships.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Soc 301
- Lecture: Web Based Lecture for Soc 301
- Lecture: WEB Washington Internship for Soc 301
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for Soc 301
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Soc 301
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.