Anth 304: Biological Anthropology
Students will learn how anthropologists study biology to understand human origins and modern biological variation. Course sections include basic genetics and epigenetics, the study of human skeletons from forensic and archaeological sites, observations of modern primates such as chimpanzees and monkeys, and identification and analysis of ancient pre-human fossils.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Anth 304
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Anth 304
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours
- $0.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours