Psy 425: Depictions of Psychopathology in Culture
Students study literature, television, musical, and pop-culture depictions of psychopathology to improve understanding of psychological disorders.
- Psy 201: Introduction to Psychology (Minimum grade: C)
- Psy 311: Psychopathology: Integrative Approaches (Minimum grade: C)
- Psy 202: Statistics for Behavioral Sciences (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Recit/Disc: Recitation/Discussion for Psy 425
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.