Psy 394: Lab in Psy: Cognition and Perception
Students learn basic research methods, conduct experiments and report their findings by studying thinking and perceptual processes via computer-based experiments.
- Psy 202: Statistics for Behavioral Sciences (Minimum grade: C)
- Successful completion of DS 097 (or DS 094), if required
- Pre-requisite: Psy 320 or Psy 326 (all with minimum grade of C).
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lab: Laboratory for Psy 394
- Lab: iStudy for Psy 394
- Lab: Compressed Video for Psy 394
- Lab: Web-based Laboratory for Psy 394
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours