Psy 320: Cognitive Psychology
This course is a general survey of cognitive psychology including an introduction to human perception, attention, and memory. Additional areas of coverage may include knowledge, reasoning, problem solving, decision making, metacognition, language, neuroscience, multicultural perspectives, and non-human animal cognition.
- Psy 201: Introduction to Psychology (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Psy 320
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Psy 320
- Lecture: iStudy for Psy 320
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Psy 320