Psy 319: Brain and Behavior
This course guides students through an exploration of brain mechanisms that underlie behavioral and mental processes. Students should expect substantial coverage of anatomical organization of central and peripheral nervous systems and the electro-chemical basis of neural communication. Topics may include (but are not limited to) sensation and perception, movement, maintenance and motivation (e.g., sleep, sexual, hunger, thirst, etc.), emotion, learning and memory, mental disorders, and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Prerequisite Bisc 160(C) or ( Psy 201(C) and Bisc 102(C) ).
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Psy 319
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Psy 319
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Psy 319