Psy 311: Psychopathology: Integrative Approaches
This course covers the characteristics, potential causes, and treatment of psychological disorders.
- Psy 201: Introduction to Psychology (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Psy 311
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Psy 311
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Psy 311
- Lecture: iStudy for Psy 311
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.