Psy 205: Research Methods in Psychology
This course is an introduction to the fundamentals of research methodology in psychology. Students learn to review psychology literature, to develop research questions and hypotheses, to design a study, and to write an APA style paper.
- Psy 201: Introduction to Psychology
- Co-requisite one-way: Psy 202. If taken as a pre-requisite, C min is required.
- Lecture: Lecture for Psy 205
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Psy 205
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours