Lin 350: Teaching English as a Second Language
An introduction to methods of teaching English to speakers of other languages.
- Lin 250: Introduction to TESOL
- Prerequiste: Junior standing (60 hr).
- Seminar: Seminar for Lin 350
- Seminar: Web-based Seminar for Lin 350
- Seminar: Compressed Video for Lin 350
- Seminar: Online Program for Lin 350
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.