Math 125: Basic Mathematics for Science & Eng
This course is designed especially for students requiring a review of both algebra and trigonometry before beginning the calculus sequence. Students will solve a variety of algebraic equations and inequalities; examine and graph algebraic, exponential, logarithmic, and trigonometric functions; evaluate trigonometric functions and their inverses; verify trigonometric identities; and solve exponential, logarithmic, and trigonometric equations.
- Course cannot be booked if completed Math 261 with a grade of C or better.
- Prerequisite: Minimum ACT mathematics score of 19 (SAT 450 or SATR 510); or ALEKS PPL score of 61; or Math 121; or the successful completion of DS 099, if required.
- Lecture: Lecture for Math 125
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Math 125
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours