Math 123: Trigonometry
In this course, students will learn to work with angles in degree and radian measure, write the ratio definitions of the six trigonometric functions, evaluate trigonometric functions of special angles, sketch graphs of trigonometric functions, verify trigonometric identities, solve trigonometric equations, solve triangles by a variety of methods, and solve application problems using trigonometric functions and identities.
- Prerequisite: Minimum ACT mathematics score of 19 (SAT 450 or SATR 510); or ALEKS PPL score of 61; or Math 121; or the successful completion of DS 099, if required.
- Lecture: Lecture for Math 123
- Lecture: iStudy for Math 123
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Math 123
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours