Math 120: Quantitative Reasoning
Statistical reasoning, logical statements and arguments, personal business applications, linear programming, estimations, and approximation.
- Minimum ACT mathematics score of 19 (SAT 450 or SATR 510); or ACT mathematics score of 17 (SAT 410 or SATR 460) or mathematics score of 18 (SAT 430 or SATR 490) and ALEKS PPL score of 30; or the successful completion of DS 099, if required.
- Lecture: Lecture for Math 120
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Math 120
- Lecture: iStudy Lecture for Math 120
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours