Eng 310: Introduction to Cinema Studies
This course is an overview of cinema history and an introduction to the study of cinema form and criticism. It is a lecture course with weekly film showings.
May be repeated for credit if topic varies.
- One of the following: Eng 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, or 299.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Eng 310
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Eng 310
- Lecture: CV Hybrid for Eng 310
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for Eng 310
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.