Econ 399: Intermediate Macroeconomics
Aggregate economics; effect of key economic variables on employment, production, consumption, investment, saving, money, government expenditures, and price levels.
- Econ 203: Principles of Macroeconomics (Minimum grade: C)
- C minimum in ( Math 261 or Math 267 or Math 271 ) .
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Econ 399
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Econ 399
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Econ 399
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.