Econ 398: Intermediate Microeconomics
Factors influencing prices, resource allocation, and income distribution with emphasis on demand, supply, technology, and market structure.
- Econ 202: Principles of Microeconomics (Minimum grade: C)
- C minimum in ( Math 261 or Math 267 or Math 271 ) .
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Econ 398
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Econ 398
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Econ 398
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.