Econ 303: Money and Banking
Nature and functions of money and banking; relation of money and credit to the American political system, the Federal Reserve System, and national economic goals.
- Econ 203: Principles of Macroeconomics (Minimum grade: C)
- No credit for both Fin303/Eco303 & Fin333
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Econ 303
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Econ 303
- Lecture: iStudy for Econ 303
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Econ 303
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.