Econ 302: Economic Statistics II
Sampling, parametric and nonparametric testing, multiple regression and correlation, experimental design, and Bayesian statistics.
- Pre-Requisite: Minimum grade of C in Econ 230 or Bus 230
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Econ 302
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Econ 302
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Econ 302
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours
- $0.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours