Chem 104: Survey of Chemistry II
Chemistry & Biochemistry
This course is an overview of topics of current interest in chemistry for nonscience majors. Designed specifically to satisfy the science requirement of the core curriculum. Associated lab is Chem 114. May not be used for major or minor credit.
- Successful completion of DS 099, if required.
- Prerequisiste: Chem 103 OR Instructor approval
- Lecture: Lecture for Chem 104
- Lecture: Correspondence for Chem 104
- Lecture: Web based Lecture for Chem 104
- Lecture: WEB Washington Internship for Chem 104
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.