Chem 103: Survey of Chemistry I
A survey of introductory-level general chemistry topics for nonchemistry majors who are interested in a survey of contemporary topics related to careers in the health sciences. Enrolling students are expected to have a working knowledge of high school algebra, logarithms, and scientific notation. When taken in conjunction with Chem 113, this course satisfies a laboratory science requirement of the core curriculum. May not be used for major or minor credit in chemistry.
- Successful completion of DS 099, if required.
- Lecture: Lecture for Chem 103
- Lecture: Web-based lecture for Chem 103
- Lecture: iStudy for Chem 103
- Lecture: WEB Washington Internship for Chem 103