Bisc 372: Introductory Cell Biology
In this course students will study the basics of mammalian cell biology with emphasis on structure-function relationships, transmembrane transport, the endomembrane system, cell signaling, the cell cycle, the cytoskeleton and cell-cell interactions. (3 lecture hours).
- Bisc 160: Biological Sciences I (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 161: Biological Sciences I Laboratory (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 162: Biological Sciences II (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 163: Biological Sciences II Laboratory (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Bisc 372