Bisc 327: Introductory Neuroscience
This course is an introduction to how nerve cells work singly and in concert to guide animal behavior. It is a comparative approach to understand how brains have evolved to allow animals to perceive stimuli, maintain cycles of arousal, adopt particular mating strategies, learn and guide behavior and communicate. (3 lecture hours).
- Bisc 160: Biological Sciences I (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 161: Biological Sciences I Laboratory (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 162: Biological Sciences II (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 163: Biological Sciences II Laboratory (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Bisc 327