Bisc 323: Biology of Invasive Species
This course is an introduction to the biology of invasive species, including characteristics of invasives, routes of invasion, impacts of invasives (financial and biological) and the control and management of these species. (3 lecture hours).
- Bisc 160: Biological Sciences I (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 161: Biological Sciences I Laboratory (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 162: Biological Sciences II (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 163: Biological Sciences II Laboratory (Minimum grade: C)
- Instructor Approval Required
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for Bisc 323