Bisc 102: Inquiry Into Life: Human Biology
A survey course intended for nonbiology majors, introducing basic principles and emphasizing the function of the human body, including diseases, cellular process, respiration, muscular system, reproduction, development, immunity, and inheritance. Will not count for credit if Bisc 160 is counted. Applies to the science requirement of the core curriculum. Associated laboratory is Bisc 103.
- Lecture: Lecture for Bisc 102
- Indep Study: Independent Study for BISC 102
- Lecture: iStudy for Bisc 102
- Lecture: Web-based lecture for Bisc 102
- Lecture: WEB Washington Internship for Bisc 102
- Lecture: WEB New York Internship Experience