Distinguished Faculty and Staff Awards
College of Liberal Arts New Scholar Award
This award will be presented annually to untenured, tenure- track professorial rank faculty members in the College who have demonstrated exemplary performance in research, scholarship, and/or creative achievement.
- Erik F Y Hom - ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF BIOLOGY (2019)
Excellence in Advising Award - Office of the Provost
To recognize outstanding academic advising by a faculty member and to demonstrate the University of Mississippi's commitment to excellent advising.
Staff Council Award - EEO5
- JEFFREY W HOWELL - COMPUTER TECHNICIAN (2001)
- Bethany Ferguson LaValley - ACADEMIC COUNSELOR (0)
Faculty Achievement Award
The Faculty Achievement Award is given annually to recognize unusual effort in the classroom, involvement with students, and active scholarship.
- GARY R GASTON - PROFESSOR EMERITUS OF BIOLOGY (2007)
Frist Service Award
- Denis Charles Goulet - INSTRUCTIONAL PROFESSOR AND COORDINATOR OF LABORATORY PROGRAMS (2014)
College of Liberal Arts - Cora Lee Graham Outstanding Teaching of Freshmen
In 1984, Cora Lee Graham of Union City, Tennessee, established an endowment and directed that the proceeds from her gift be used to help retain your better professors who teach the freshman classes in the College of Liberal Arts.
- Colin R Jackson - PROFESSOR OF BIOLOGY (2019)
- Tamar Goulet - PROFESSOR OF BIOLOGY (2008)
- GARY R GASTON - PROFESSOR EMERITUS OF BIOLOGY (2002)
- PAUL K LAGO - PROFESSOR EMERITUS OF BIOLOGY (1995)