Art 566: Letterpress Printing
Students will expand their knowledge of typesetting and letterpress printing with experimentation of materials and conceptual development. They will use movable type, photopolymer plates and hand-operated printing presses.
May be repeated once for credit.
- Instructor Approval Required
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for Art 566
- $60.00 per 1 Semester Credit Hours when booked for:
- Spring, Second Spring, May, Full Summer, First Summer, Second Summer, August 2016-17
- Fall, First Fall, Second Fall, Winter, Spring, First Spring, Second Spring 2017-18