AS 301: Leading People & Effective Comm I
This course builds on the leadership fundamentals taught in AS 201 and AS 202. The cadets will utilize their skills as they begin more of a leadership role in the detachment. The goal is for cadets to have a more in-depth understanding of how to effectively lead people, and provide them with the tools to use throughout their detachment leadership roles, including writing and briefing skills.
- AS 101: Heritage and Values I (Minimum grade: C)
- AS 102: Heritage and Values II (Minimum grade: C)
- AS 201: Team & Leadership Fundamentals I (Minimum grade: C)
- AS 202: Team & Leadership Fundamentals II (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Pre-Requisite: Minimum 2.0 Cumulative GPA
- Lecture: Lecture for AS 301
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.