Jour 580: Topics in Journalism II
Perspectives on issues such as social media, new media, international mass communication, mass media and society, journalism ethics, diversity, etc.
May be repeated for credit.
1 - 3 Credits
- Must be admitted to the graduate program or Junior or above classification.
- Seminar: Seminar for Jour 580
- Seminar: Study Abroad for Jour 580
- Seminar: In-Country Program for Jour 580
- Seminar: Washington Internship Experience Program
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.