Jour 495: Journalism Practicum
Internship experience in print or electronic news media or related media agencies, such as public relations and advertising.
1 - 3 Credits
- Instructor Approval Required
- School of Journalism majors only.
- Course may be repeated only once.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Internship: Internship for Jour 495
- Internship: Washington Internship Experience Program
- Internship: Study Abroad for Jour 495
- Internship: New York Internship Experience
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.