Jour 273: Creative Visual Thinking
An introduction to communication design. Explores different media and how visual elements are used to communicate. Focus on the vocabulary of effective visual presentation and the analysis of visual messages across media platforms.
- Jour 102 or IMC 205 with minimum grade of C.
- Course may be repeated only once.
- Lecture: Lecture for Jour 273
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Jour 273
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Jour 273
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours