IMC 572: Direct and Database Marketing
This course covers multiple methods of marketing to customers and potential customers directly and individually, in contrast with less precise, more broadly focused mass marketing media.
- IMC 501: Principles of Integrated Marketing Comm
- Prerequisite requirements for this course may also be satisfied by consent of instructor.
- Lecture: Lecture for IMC 572
- Lecture: Compressed Video for IMC 572
- Lecture: Online Program for IMC 572
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.