IMC 553: Strategic Communication Planning
Presents principles and practices of the account planning process to develop skills, insights, and strategies to use in different methods of influencing consumers' behavior.
- IMC 501: Principles of Integrated Marketing Comm
- Prerequisite requirements for this course may also be satisfied by consent of instructor.
- Lecture: Lecture for IMC 553
- Lecture: Compressed Video for IMC 553
- Lecture: Online Program for IMC 553
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for IMC 553
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.