IMC 551: Brand and Relationship Strategies
Focuses on critical thinking and problem solving in choosing the goals and tactics that will enable a firm to grow its business and develop its brand and relationships with key customers. Includes detailed examination of classic brand-building strategies and the ways in which marketers have developed and communicated strategies.
- IMC 501: Principles of Integrated Marketing Comm
- Prerequisite requirements for this course may also be satisfied by consent of instructor.
- Lecture: Lecture for IMC 551
- Lecture: Compressed Video for IMC 551
- Lecture: Study Abroad for IMC 551
- Lecture: Online Program for IMC 551