IMC 521: Design and Visual Thinking
This course will focus on visuals as a means to communicate ideas through the practice of integrated marketing communications. In this class, students will be led through exercises that will better facilitate an encompassing view of visual communication and the way it affects a message from concept to creation. Both theory and practice are emphasized.
- IMC 501: Principles of Integrated Marketing Comm
- Prerequisite requirements for this course may also be satisfied by consent of instructor.
- Lecture: Lecture for IMC 521
- Lecture: Compressed Video for IMC 521
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for IMC 521
- Lecture: Online Program for IMC 521
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours
Online, Internet, or Web-based (Program)
- $75.00 per 1 Semester Credit Hours