IMC 391: Public Relations
School of Journalism and New Media
An introduction to the skills, theories, techniques, ethics, and goals of the public relations professions, emphasizing the role and importance of journalism skills in public relations communications.
- Jour 102 or IMC 205 with minimum grade of C.
- Course may be repeated only once.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for IMC 391
- Lecture: Compressed Video for IMC 391
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for IMC 391
- Lecture: WEB Washington Internship Experience
- Lecture: Online Program for IMC 391
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.